The biggest Online Poker championship is about to begin. Yes, we are indeed talking about Indian Online Poker Championship known by all as IOPC! Starting from the 9th of July 2020, IOPC will witness the best of the best poker players from Kashmir to Kanyakumari fight for a grand GTD of Rs. 25 Crore!
DEPOSIT & BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!
To make your experience even better at the IOPC, we have numerous codes which will give you a free entry to different IOPC tournaments. Yes, you read that right. Free entry to the biggest online poker championship. All you have to do is deposit the amount corresponding to the tournament you want to enter along with the given code. Find the full details in the below table. The battle for the crown is almost here!
1) A player can use the mentioned deposit code while making a one-time deposit of the amount specified to avail the corresponding free ticket/s. A cumulative deposit will not be eligible for the free ticket/s.
2) Players cannot club multiple offers for a single deposit made.
3) IOPC Tournament Deposit offer expires by 8th of July ‘20
4) The code will automatically expire once the cap is over. For eg. If the cap is met on 5th July’20 i.e before the expiration date, the code will automatically get deactivated.
5)A player can make multiple deposits to avail any of these offers.
6)A player can register for the specific tournament with the free ticket earned from the deposit offer. For E.g. A player can register of any Ultron 9th July, depositing with code ULT0907
7) If a player gets more than one ticket of a tournament using a deposit code. The additional tickets will be invalid.
8)A player needs to collect 5% VIP of the tournament buy-in amount before making a withdrawal of the deposit amount made using these offers.
9)Only one seat per player per deposit will be awarded under this promotion.
10)This is a limited period offer. FTR Poker has the sole right to discontinue the promotion once the usage limit has reached.
11)In case of any disputes, FTR Poker's decision is final binding. FTR Poker reserves the rights to amend or cancel any tournaments without giving prior notice.