FTR Poker brings to you, first of its kind poker tournament series consisting solely of freeze-out tournaments. Its time for FREEZEOUT MASTER SERIES! At FMS, you get one shot, one opportunity to prove your worth. There are no second chances here. Scheduled from 18th to 21st June 2020, this tournament series will feature a humongous GTD of Rs. 1+ Crore.
Also, the main event of FREEZEOUT MASTER SERIES, MAIN EVENT Day 2 will take place on 21st June 2020 at 4 PM and has a guaranteed prize pool of Rs. 50 Lakh. So that’s something you do not want to miss out on!
Freezeout Master Series is going to be full of excitement & will host the best poker players across India. So, bring out your best game on poker tables. Hold tight to your seat. Get ready for Freezeout Master Series!
Quick view at Freezeout Master Series:
Dates: 18th to 21st June
GTD: 1+ Crore
Buy-in starting from Rs. 220
Highlight: 50 Lakh GTD Main Event on 21st June at 4 pm
Check out the schedule below:
Check out the leaderboard details below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) 50% of Leaderboard prize will be paid in Bonus Money and 50% will be paid in Power Bonus.
2) 75 VIP to 100 Power bonus. unused Power Bonus will expire in 60 days.
3) In case of any disputes, FTR Poker's decision is final and binding.
4) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
5) All contests and promotions run on www.ftrpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
6) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
7) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
8) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
9) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.