FTR Poker is here to bring new and exciting tournaments and series for all you poker players out there. This August is going to be the grandest season ever! Wondering why? Well, because FTRPoker.com brings to you a brand-new poker series to kickstart the month of August. Brace yourself for Grand Poker Series (GPS). As the name suggests, it's the grandest poker series ever hosted! All of this at really low buy-ins.
The Grand Poker Series is scheduled from 3rd August, 2020 to 9th August 2020. GPS will feature a grand GTD of Rs 5+ Crore. GPS will also see the light of everyone's favourite GPS The Millionaire with a GTD of 1 Crore taking place on the last day of the series, 9th June, 2020 at 6pm.
So, mark your calendars because the Grand Poker Series is coming your way soon! The stage is set and all it needs is you to take over. This is your chance to be the stage stopper and win big money! Register now!
Quick view at Grand Poker Series:
Dates: 3rd August to 9th August
GTD: 5+ Crore
Buy-in starting from Rs. 440
Highlight: 1 Crore GTD The Millionaire Main Event on 9th August at 10pm
Check out the schedule below:
Terms and Condition:
1) 50% of Leaderboard prize will be paid in Bonus Money and 50% will be paid in Power Bonus.
2) 75 VIP points are required to unlock 500 Power bonus. unused Power Bonus will expire in 60 days..
3) In case of any disputes, FTR Poker's decision is final and binding.
4) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
5) All contests and promotions run on www.ftrpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
6) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
7) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
8) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
9) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.