The biggest opportunity to go after, IOPC – India's Biggest Online Poker Championship is back in its full momentum with a never seen guaranteed amount of 16+Crores.
Starting from 24th Jan to 9th Feb 2020, IOPC will run for a total of 17 days and host 99 smashing tournaments. The biggest edition of the IOPC is sure to make winning a habit.
The most exciting events at the IOPC will be The Millionaire – one of the most thriving tournament amongst online poker players.
This edition of IOPC will host, not just one but three editions of The Millionaire :
• The Millionaire X5: 24th – 26th Jan
With 1.5 Million to top 5.
• The Millionaire Legends: 31st Jan – 2nd Feb
With an amazing GTD of 2 Crores.
• The Millionaire Main Event: 3rd – 9th Feb
With a massive 3 Crores GTD.
This edition of the IOPC is an arena, where winning becomes a habit with 99 tournaments and 16+ Crores guaranteed, a series you don’t want to miss.
Check out the Leaderboard Details below :
Terms and Conditions:
1) In a case where the player decides to opt for cash instead of the car, the amount equivalent to the ex-showroom price of the car ( price for the player's city in the month of winning ) would be credited.
2) All events in the IOPC carry points only for the IOPC leaderboard.
3) All items given as gifts will be liable to taxes and duties that must be borne by the players.
4) Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other sort of bonuses.
5) 1 Lakh shall be removed from the Destiny winner's prize amount which will go towards the ticket into the Destiny Finale SnG.
6) The leaderboard payout will be credited after the conclusion of IOPC in bonus money.
7) IOPC satellites do not carry points for any leaderboard.
8) All the IOPC event winners must give their name, picture and interview (if required) to media.
9) In case of any dispute, FTR Poker will have the final binding decision. FTR Poker reserves the right to amend or cancel any tournaments or satellites without giving prior notice.
11) Points will only be awarded to the player who win prizes (in the money)
12) Players will unable to make Re-Entries in Prize Zone
13) Number of tournaments on the website leaderboard references number of entries taken in tournaments (this does not impact points)
14) All contests and promotions run on www.ftrpoker.com are under the sole purview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
15) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
16) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity
17) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
18) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
19) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
20) All contests and promotions run on www.ftrpoker.com are under the sole purview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
21) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted
22) Players will bear the TDS for the claimed leaderboard prizes.
23) TDS should be sent in the form of a cheque to “Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd” or players can also request to deduct the relevant amount from FTR Poker account.
24) If the player does not want the prize, it will be transferred to player account in Instant Bonus Money (BM) prize value will be considered as per the current market offered prize.
Promo code copied!
If you have forgotten your Username/Login or Email,Contact our support [Toll-free no: 02249251600] or mail at [email protected]