FTR Poker always has something exciting for its players. When it comes to IOPC, we make sure to bring something exciting and thrilling to the table. FTR Poker is coming up with IOPC The Millionaire that comprises of 7 flight tourneys. Starting from 22nd to 28th July 2019, the buy-in of IOPC The Millionaire tourneys is Rs. 11,000. IOPC The Millionaire allows poker players to win up to 2 Crore GTD. However, it is not that simple; in order to gain access to the main event, players have to play one of these 7 flight tourneys. The flight tourneys (The millionaire Day 1A to Day 1F) will be held from 22nd July to 27th July at 6:00 pm and The Millionaire Day 1G will commence on 28th July at 1:00 pm. So don’t miss out your chance to be a part of this huge event and win the grand prize money.
So, get ready to win IOPC The Millionaire against India’s best poker players in IOPC July edition only at FTR Poker
Check out the Flight tourney's schedule below: The Millionaire Day 1A: Monday | 22nd July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1B: Tuesday | 23rd July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1C: Wednesday | 24th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1D: Thursday | 25th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1E: Friday | 26th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1F: Saturday | 27th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1G: Sunday | 28th July at 1:00 PM
HOW YOU CAN TAKE MULTIPLE STACKS TO DAY 2!
If a player is successful in carry forwarding 2 or more stacks, they will be playing in separate tables thru out the tournament, till a point, where the system, finds it almost impossible to seat them.
Almost because of the following reasons -
In a simple scenario - there are 4 tables of 10 seats each and Player A has 4 stacks, when the table busts and the player A still has his 4 stacks, his largest stack amongst the 4, will be merged with the smallest stack.
In a more complex scenario, wherein Player A has 4 stacks, and the tables left are 4, and in 1 of the table, Player A is sitting alone with a stack, his stack will be merged.
In saying that the system does not try to balance the table, till it is absolutely necessary.
In brief, players with 2 or more stacks, will not be merged till absolute necessary, and moreover it is not random at all.
Please also note that if you have 2 or more stacks, and are in the money, every time you bust or merge, you will be awarded with the place prize & multiple leader board points if eligible.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A, 1B, 1C,1D,1E,1F &1G. If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.