FTR Poker has always raised the bar of excitement and thrill with its unique promotions and tournaments. FTR Poker is proud to once again announce its partnership as associate sponsor to the country's most prestigious live tournament brand in the India Poker Championship (IPC), set to take place in January 2020.
The IPC has long been a cherished brand among the poker faithful in India and has produced record-breaking attendance numbers for its events drawing poker enthusiasts from every region of the country.
Starting from 14-19 January 2020, this edition of the IPC will take place onboard the uber-luxurious Big Daddy Casino in Panjim, Goa. A whopping +5 Crore GTD awaits attending players and knowing their penchant for breaking records, the IPC prize pools should certainly cross the figure with ease. You too can be part of the action and at a fraction of the price, by participating in the exclusive IPC online satellite qualifiers taking place right here at FTR Poker.
Grab that hoodie and your best poker face to get in the game as we gear up for the biggest poker battle this year. Are you ready to emerge as a champion at India Poker Championship? See you at the tables!
Check out the IPC Schedule below:
*Mega Satellite: Top 8 players of this satty will receive 1 ticket to each tournament, i.e: High Roller, Main Event Day 1A, Kick-Off and Head Hunter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. 100% TDS refund on IPC winnings will be provided on FTR Poker to players via 50% Game Bonus (Game Bonus can only be used on cash tables) and 50% in Locked Bonus (200 CP earned unlocks INR 1000). 2. Bonuses will be credited to the players FTR account by 25th Jan 2020.
3. Locked Bonus if unutilized will expire after 60 days.
4. All players must have a FTR id created before the tournament to qualify for TDS refund
5. Buy-in for IPC can be done by playing satellites on FTR Poker or at the casino only. Funds from players FTR Poker account cannot be used to buy-in for IPC.
6. TDS shall be deducted on net winnings from every tournament during the IPC. TDS shall be filed at the end of the quarter and certificate to that effect shall be shared on or before June 15, 2020. Further, Player shall be responsible to compute and file their income tax return as per the law and company shall have no responsibility whatsoever in any manner.
7. All IPC tournaments will be rake free. 3% of the prize pool will be retained as Admin Fees.
8. Since this would be a joint event by Golden globe and Quadrific media, player may expect a cash out from either of the entities.
9. Total players for all events will be capped due to infrastructure constraints in the casino. However, we will strive to accommodate as many players as possible.
10. Players who have won a seat from satellites will be given preference of seat considering they come before the start of the event.
11. Total entries will be capped as per below: a. Kick-off - 450 b. Main Event Day 1A – 450 c. Main Event Day 1B – 450 d. HR - No cap e. Head-hunter – 400
12. India Poker Championship reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer/tournament or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity
13. Player may contact the Big Daddy Poker Room (9112222867) for any assistance with booking travel.
Promo code copied!
If you have forgotten your Username/Login or Email,Contact our support [Toll-free no: 02249251600] or mail at [email protected]