Hey poker enthusiasts, are you ready for the most awaited poker championship? Yes, you heard it right. Open Face Chinese Poker Championship is back with a bang on FTR Poker! So, let’s end this Marvellous May with the Marvellous OFC Championship!
This time around, OFC Championship is offering a grand GTD of 5+ Lakhs including 50K in the leader board with buy-in starting at only Rs. 110!
But that’s not all! You can also get free entry to Rs. 3,00,000 OFC Series #4 by playing satellites with its buy-in being only Rs. 110 or 22 VIP Points!
Scheduled on 25th May between 3PM to 9PM, the 6 hour championship is here so you can get the money ball rolling.
The interesting part of OFC Poker is the use of 13 cards and is a game that's usually played between 2-3 players. Each player must have 3 cards in the front hand, 5 in the middle hand and 5 in the backhand. Players must complete the game in a way where the back hand is stronger or on equal ranks with the middle hand and the middle hand must be stronger or on equal ranks with the front hand.
So, brace yourself and let the game begin!
Check out the schedule below:
Check out the Satty Schedule below:
Check out the Leaderboard below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) In case of any disputes, FTR Poker's decision is final and binding.
2) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
3) All contests and promotions run on www.ftrpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
4) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
5) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
6) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
7) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.