strives to endorsing responsible gaming as well as improving prevention and avoidance of excessive gaming. This Responsible Gambling Policy sets out not only the Company's commitments but also your responsibility to promote responsible gambling practices and minimise the negative effects of excessive gaming.
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Play only with money that you can afford to lose.
- Never play with money that you need for important or essential things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- Decide in advance how much money and time you will spend playing on the Platform for a particular session and stick to that limit regardless of your performance.
- Request for deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses. If you lose money, don't play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- Don't play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Do not put of personal and other important tasks in order to play. Complete all your important tasks so that you can play with a free and calm mind.
- Balance your playing with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big a part of your life.
- Only participate in games that are commensurate with your competence level and financial capabilities. Do not get tempted to participate in high stakes tables despite winning consistently.
- Do not borrow money in order to play.
- Avoid using all of the money deposited by you in a single game or session.
- Take time outs and breaks regularly regardless of your performance on the table and especially if you have lost continuously.
Do not leave your PC or mobile device unattended if you are logged in to the Platform.
- Be sure to protect your PC and mobile device and set up password/credential control in order to use and access such devices.
- Install/employ child protection software on your children's devices in order to prevent them from accessing the Platform or any of the services we offer through the Platform.
- Use a strong password that is hard to decipher for your User Account. You can elect to have the Platform software not remember your password each time you log-in. If you have any concern that somebody else might attempt to access your User Account, you should not allow the software to remember your password.
- Keep your User Account and password private and do not share your User Account information, login information or your Credit Card or Debit Card or Bank information with anyone.
- Maintain close supervision of your User Account activity in order to limit improper or unauthorised access to the Platform.
We offer a self-exclusion facility to help you if you feel that your gaming is affecting you negatively and you want assistance to help stop. At your request, we will prevent you from using your account for a specific period, as determined by you.
Should you wish to self-exclude yourself from using your account, you may contact our Support Team at to request this. You will receive an email from the Support Team upon the self-exclusion request being operationalised on your User Account.
Once the period has lapsed, your account will be reopened. Please note that any self-exclusion request granted is irreversible for the duration of the time for which it was originally operationalised.
The Company may at its discretion, temporarily place a block on your access to your User Account in case it detects any abnormal or unusual activity such as extremely large deposits being made into your User Account or extremely large sums of real money being lost by you on the Platform within a short space of time while playing the games. In such instances, the Company shall also communicate with you to make you aware of the potential financial implications of your activities. You will receive an email from the Support Team upon the Company placing any blocks on your User Account.
The Company may also place a temporary block on you User Account in the event the User's Know Your Customer (KYC) information has not been provided to the Company or is outdated until you provide appropriate documentation to the Company in order for the Company to verify you KYC details.
Please note that any self-exclusion/block/closure placed by the Company will apply to your User Account as a whole and that you will be prevented from playing any and all games (whether for Real Money and Play Money) available on the Platform during any self-exclusion/blockage/closure period.
You will be automatically unregistered from any tournaments that begin after your User Account is self-excluded/blocked/closed. Further, if you win any winnings or Bonus Amounts resulting from any promotion that may have commenced prior to your User Account being self-excluded/blocked/closed, such winnings or Bonus Amounts may be forfeited.
In addition, you will not be able to make any deposits into your User Account and you will not receive any marketing emails or newsletters from us regarding the Platform from us for the period of self-exclusion/blockage/closure. However, you will be permitted to withdraw any real money amounts that already exist in your User Account.
By default, the Company permits Users to deposit a minimum of Rs. 200 and maximum of Rs. 5,00,000, in aggregate, over a 24 hour period. In the event that you wish to modify your deposit limits, you can place a request to the Company by writing an email and sending it to us at .
Upon receiving your request in the prescribed form, we will take the necessary measures to operationalise and implement such request within forty eight (48) hours of receiving such request. You will receive a confirmation email upon the deposit limit modification request being operationalised by the Company.. Please note that the operationalisation of any deposit limit modification requests is not guaranteed and may be undertaken by the Company at its discretion after assessing you profile, playing history as well as your deposits and withdrawal history.
In case you have any queries or require any clarifications regarding this Responsible Gaming Policy, you can contact us through the following channels:
Phone Helpline: 1800 - 266-7055 (Toll free)Whatsapp: +91 99300 21700