Welcome to Quadnet India Poker Network
Quadnet India Poker Network is India's largest poker network comprising of The Spartan Poker and FTR Poker. Now player registered in either of the poker rooms will be able to play with players of the other poker room as well.
Clauses 1-3 are updated on 4th September 2019 and supersede other clauses
Players can register on either Spartan Poker or FTR Poker
- For players who currently have accounts at both Spartan and FTR must chose their preferred poker room latest by 31st October 2019. Please send email with subject: Preferred Account to [email protected] informing their preferred account.
- For players who fail to inform support team of their preferred account by 31st October 2019, the account that was last used to log in by them will be treated as their preferred account and the other account will be locked. Any balance in the secondary account can be cashed out by mailing support for the same.
- For players who currently have accounts at both Spartan and FTR, both accounts will continue to be active till you inform support or 31st October 2019 (whichever is earlier), the following clauses apply:
- Players are not allowed to play from both poker rooms at the same time
- Players are not allowed to play same cash tables, which could lead to collusion from different sites at the same time
- Players are not allowed to play the same tournament from different sites on the network at the same time.
- Users violating these terms will face consequent action which could lead to funds being forfeited on all network websites
- VIP program for individual sites may work differently and the benefits given to the users also depend on the individual sites - VIP programs
- The promotions and contests (e.g. Tournament leaderboards, cash game leaderboards etc) on the network sites will be independent from each other.
- Cash outs and TDS: The parent company The Spartan Poker and FTR Poker is Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd, cash outs for both poker rooms will be made by the same company. Withdrawals on The Spartan Poker and FTR Poker are subject to withholding tax (TDS) as per applicable rates (i.e. 30% currently) which is submitted to the Indian tax authorities under section 194B of the Income Tax Act
- Cash outs will be made from both poker rooms on all Bank working days.
- Cash outs from both poker rooms will be added to calculate player's TDS liability.
- TDS will only be deducted from qualifying withdrawals. It is calculated at the time of the withdrawal and is on the amount withdrawn during the financial year in excess of Rs.10,000.